Are you feeling tired or lethargic? Take a cherry stout strain on a lazy afternoon; it will keep you energetic throughout the day. A hybrid strain that comes with 50% indica and 50% sativa is noted to be one of the classic hybrid strains, which is quite popular too.
So let us know the details about the cherry stout strain in detail below. Stay with us throughout and know what the benefits are, along with the possible negative impacts. So, let’s get straight to the topic below and understand why this strain is becoming popular.
Cherry Stout Strain Overview
It comes with an earthy aroma that is packed with sweet cherry flavor. The cherry stout strain completely stands as per its name. No doubt, it will take you high as soon as you inhale it. With an average THC of 16–19%, this hybrid strain is also known to help you with plenty of medical ailments, which we will discuss below.
Not much cultivation information is available for the cherry stout strain, which mostly prefers cooler nighttime temperatures. If you are a hybrid lover, you will like this strain. Upon inhaling, this strain will automatically smash you between the eyes and provide immense energy. In short, the cherry stout strain is known to hit you instantly.
Features of Cherry Stout Strain
- The cherry stout strain is developed by crossing the cherry pie X Guinness strain.
- It has a sweet, sugary taste with a cherry and berry punch.
- It has an average THC of 16–19%.
- It looks like heart-shaped woodland green nugs with dark leaves with light undertones, including orange hair and milky amber trichomes.
Benefits of Cherry Stout Strain
Known to treat many medical ailments, this strain has its own benefits, as many people have admitted.
- It leaves you with a tingly feeling throughout the body.
- It makes you creative.
- It makes you energetic.
- It helps you fall asleep quickly, so it treats insomnia.
- Cherry stout strain makes you happy and pleasant and uplifts you.
- It helps to treat pain, and around 50% of the people who have used it have reported that, yes, it helped them with severe pain.
- It treats nausea, and here again, around 50% of the people have agreed to it.
- Helps people suffering from anxiety.
- Treats depression
- It helps with muscle spasms and cramps.
Side Effect of Cherry Stout Strain
Now that we have covered the benefits and uses of the cherry stout strain, we must also cover its potential side effects. So, let’s understand some of its negative impacts on the body.
- Dry mouth is one of the common side effects of the cherry stout strain.
- It gives you heightened sensory perceptions.
Despite its multiple positive benefits, we would still advise all to consult medical experts and remember not to take massive amounts.
Cherry Stout strain, like all other strains, has also taken the world by storm, and there is no doubt after the fact that people are liking it. But remember, it also comes with negative implications, so be sure to know about it.