What can you expect from this luscious mint chocolate chip strain? True to its name, this hybrid strain is no less than a chocolate chip. Wondering what is so particular about this type of strain? Hold on; we will cover everything for you and provide you with a detailed overview of this strain. So let’s get started.
Mint Chocolate Chip Strain Overview
Mint chocolate chip strain is a broad, olive green strain containing 50% indica and 50% Sativa, and talking about its THC level is around 18%. When it comes to its terpene profile, it contains limonene, myrcene, and caryophyllene.
Developed from SinMint Cookies and Green Ribbon, the mint chocolate chip strain provides ultimate relaxation. So what about its aroma? It is noted that the mint chocolate chip strain contains a sweet, delicious smell that comes with a minty hint packed with the smell of raisins.
Also Read: Mint Julep Strain Review
Flavors of the Mint Chocolate Chip Strain
The mint chocolate chip strain has a range of tastes; some of them we have highlighted below for you:
Benefits of Mint Chocolate Chip Strain
Now that we have covered its characteristics and some of its features, let’s quickly jump onto the following section: its effects and benefits.
- The mint chocolate chip strain gives you a tingly feeling all over your body.
- It makes you happy.
- It makes you aroused.
- Known to help with depression, this has been reported by 28% of the people.
- It helps to deal with stress. Around 27% of the people admitted that it helps to overcome stress.
- A mint chocolate chip strain helps tackle anxiety. Around 18% of people agree that it helps to deal with stress.
- It helps to overcome acute and severe pain.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, so the mint chocolate chip strain helps with inflammation.
- It is known to help people suffering from insomnia.
- It also increases your appetite and will make you munch constantly.
- It helps people with migraines.
- It relaxes the body to a great extent.
- It makes you feel motivated and creative, creating the urge to work and stay focused.
Many users have reported that this strain provides an exceptionally smooth smoke. Plants are short but highly bushy and take around 8–9 weeks to mature completely. The mint chocolate chip strain prefers humid, primarily climatic conditions.
Side Effects of the Mint Chocolate Chip Strain
Now it’s time to cover some of the side effects of the mint chocolate chip strain. Let’s have a look below:
- A mint chocolate chip strain can give you a dry mouth.
- It makes your eyes extremely dry.
- It can give you a headache.
- It can make you anxious.
These are some of the side effects the users have reported.
Though this strain has multiple benefits, not to forget it comes with its negative impacts, so always consult an expert and professional medical expert. Its unbelievable aroma and balanced effects make it the most preferred strain among smokers. But make sure to take it in small quantities.