Introducing one of the newest varieties of cannabinoid, the fish scale strain. This unique strain is a partnership between compound genetics and cookies that will surely delight your taste buds.
Developed by crossing OG Kush and Durban Poison, the fish scale strain is complex yet adequately balanced. Wondering what makes this hybrid strain so authentic? Well, you don’t need to wander around anywhere. Here, we will provide complete details and a list of information about this strain, including its characteristics, benefits, and side effects. We will cover it all. So, let’s get straight to this strain.
Explore some characteristics and features of fish scale strain:
This strain is no doubt popular, but why? Here we will provide you with the details in points:
- The fish scale strain comes with a fantastic taste and aroma.
- It contains 25% THC, which is considered very high.
- Its aroma resembles ammonia, with a hint of sweetness, menthol, and grape.
- The superior terpene of the fish scale strain is myrcene.
- It is a blend of 50% indica and 50% sativa.
- The fish scale strain looks like compact and dense emerald nugs that go along with thick orange hair.
- It has hushed tones of black pepper.
Benefits and Uses of Fish scale strain:
There is no doubt that this hybrid strain is viral among smokers. It even has many medical benefits, so let us understand those below:
- It can provide users with deep relaxation and is known to calm down the body.
- Fish scale strain contains pain-relieving properties; hence, it causes relief from acute and severe pain.
- It can instantly lift you.
- It can make you energetic, and thanks to its energizing effects
- It helps to deal with arthritis and fibromyalgia.
- It helps to relieve stress and anxiety to a certain level, and 5% of the people have said that it has helped them deal with stress.
- It causes a tingly effect all over the body.
- It helps to overcome insomnia.
- It treats headaches and migraines.
- It also treats depression.
- Fish scale strain can make you stay focused and creative.
- It helps to increase the appetite.
Side Effects of Fish Scale Strain:
Though this kind of hybrid strain is popular as it helps to treat various medical illnesses, we should not forget that it also comes with some side effects, so let us discuss it below:
- Fish scale strains can give you a dry mouth.
- Can cause paranoia
- Dry eyes
- It can give you a panic attack.
The fish scale strain is a mixture of sweetness and precise spices. Its aroma and effects are unforgettable. With a medium growth difficulty, this hybrid strain should not be consumed in large amounts.
Let’s wrap it up:
Fish scale strain has been an obsession for some, especially regular smokers, but there should always be a limit when consuming it. We advise you to consult a medical expert to avoid serious health issues. But make sure to limit the intake.