Lime OG strain, portrayed as a dark olive green nug that represents and looks heart-shaped, comes with amber-colored hair that looks juicy and delicious and will make you comment and say, “Wow, what magnificent-looking hair.”
But I’m still not sure how it looks, how it tastes, or what its benefits and side effects are. So stay with us, and we will provide you with a brief description of this hybrid strain.
Introduction to Lime OG Strain
With a THC content of around 15-20%, the lime OG strain is best suited for newbies as well. It is light and smooth and provides rejuvenated smoke. The exotic Genetix, a lime skunk and triple OG, creates the lime OG strain. It comes with a sour lime taste. This balanced hybrid strain contains the effects of both indica and sativa.
Smell and Aroma of Lime OG Strain
The lime OG strain has an intense and robust note, with some citrus, spice, and pine.
Color and Taste of Lime OG Strain
Lime OG Strain has forest green buds that come with orange pistils. Talking about its taste, this hybrid strain comes with a spicy note with a sharp hint of lime and earth.
Effects and Benefits of Lime OG Strain
Now that we have covered its characteristics and features in detail for you, it’s time to get into the next section of the lime OG strain, and here we are talking about its benefits and uses. So let us discuss this in detail here for you.
- The lime OG strain uplifts you and gives you a completely relaxed feeling.
- It helps to deal with stress, and almost 23% of the people have reported that yes, it has helped them with depression.
- It makes you aroused.
- It gives you a tingly feeling that you can feel all over your body.
- Deals with anxiety. Around 23% of people say that it helps them.
- Lime OG strain helps people with depression. 15% of the people have admitted that it has helped them.
- It increases your attention and helps you stay focused.
- It makes your body content.
- Lime OG strain helps people deal with conditions such as ADD.
- It helps in dealing with nausea
- Relieves severe and chronic pain
This is a mysterious strain that is open to a lot of speculation. Moreover, it has been stated that the lime OG strain is best suited during the day as it might help you get a significant amount of energy, thereby making you stay focused. But if you want to relax after a long, tiring day, you can also take this strain at night.
Side effects of Lime OG Strain
It’s time to understand its side effects now. No doubt this strain has multiple benefits, but at the same time, it comes with some negative impacts as well. So, let’s get down and find out the side effects.
- The Lime OG strain makes you paranoid.
- It makes you anxious.
- It makes people feel extremely dizzy.
Let’s sum it up.
The lime OG strain is known to be an evenly balanced hybrid but comes with its effects and side effects. Hence, we would advise consulting medical experts and making sure to take in small quantities.